So the old days, where you will need to install additional Zip software were over since then, because you can actually create Zip file easily without extra software.
How to Create Zip File in Windows 10?
You can create a Zip file from one file or folder or more, using two methods:
1. Prepare your file or folder.
2. Select the files or folders you want to send to a Zip.
Right click on the selected file, and select, “Send To” then click on, “Compressed (zipped) folder“. (see following screenshot)
3. Then you can name the file with your custom name.
You can use this method, if you have File Explorer open.
1. Select your files or folders, then on the top, click on “Share“.
2. Then click on “Zip” icon. Name your file.
Then how do we unzip our file?
To unzip the file, you can easily double click the Zip file, and it will extract it.